ASAMBLEA GENERAL ORDINARIA

Aqui se les informara de los temas importantes y criticos que tienen que ver entre los propietarios. Usted podra opinar e inclusive proveer soluciones a esos temas.

This forum is to provide information about critical and important issues that need the attention of the property owners. You can discuss and provide solutions to these issues.
Responder
iqsimons
Numero de Lote: 89
Urbanización: Frente

Mensaje por iqsimons »

Estimados asociados:

Damos seguimiento a la convocatoria anunciada para la reunión del 29 de enero 2023, misma que ya ha sido difundida. Nos hemos percatado que hay asociados que no tienen whats App y otros que sus correos son devueltos. Es por ello que hacemos todo el esfuerzo para contactarles.

Los esperamos el 29 de enero a las 9:00 a.m. en la Casa del Lago (Altos del Alcázar).

JUNTA DIRECTIVA
Jorge Pitalúa - Presidente
Iris Quintero de Simons - Secretaria

______________________________________________________________________________________

ASOCIACION DE PROPIETARIOS DEL RESIDENCIAL DE MONTAÑA LOS ALTOS DE CERRO AZUL

JUNTA DIRECTIVA

CONVOCA

FECHA: 29 DE ENERO DE 2023
DÍA: DOMINGO
HORA: 9:00 A.M. A 1:00 P.M.
LUGAR: CASA DEL LAGO - ALTOS DEL ALCÁZAR

VERIFICACIÓN DEL QUORUM

ORDEN DEL DÍA

1. INFORME DEL PRESIDENTE DE LA JUNTA DIRECTIVA AÑO 2022.
2. APROBACIÓN ACTA ASAMBLEA ORDINARIA 3 OCTUBRE 2021.
3. PRESENTACIÓN ESTADOS FINANCIEROS AL 31 DICIEMBRE 2021.
4. PLAN DE TRABAJO Y PRESUPUESTO AÑO 2023.
5. NOMINACIONES DE ASOCIADOS COMO CANDIDATOS PARA FORMAR PARTE DE LA
JUNTA DIRECTIVA DE LAS URBANIZACIONES DE ALTOS DEL: VIGÍA, ALCÁZAR, FORTÍN,
FORTALEZA Y GUARDIÁN.
6. ASUNTOS VARIOS.

PODER: DEBE ESTAR AUTENTICADO POR UNA NOTARÍA. CÓDIGO CIVIL, CAPÍTULO I - DE LOS
NOTARIOS, ARTÍCULO 1715. (ARTÍCULO 23 DEL ESTATUTO).

JUNTA DIRECTIVA

Jorge Pitalúa Iris Quintero de Simons
Presidente Secretaria

Panamá, 3 enero de 2023
itzelfong
Numero de Lote: 170-171
Urbanización: Torreon

Re: ASAMBLEA GENERAL ORDINARIA

Mensaje por itzelfong »

hola, por favor, manden el mapa de la casa del lago que no se cual es... la casa del lago es el club?
Gracias.
colmport
Numero de Lote: 61
Urbanización: Torreon

Re: ASAMBLEA GENERAL ORDINARIA

Mensaje por colmport »

My wife and I are unable to attend the scheduled meeting as we will be driving our daughter to the airport to return to the United States on the date and time scheduled. I will, however, propose one agenda item to be discussed at the meeting.

I have previously discussed the legal status of the roads inside our community. I will recapitulate the information here.
It appears that MOP declared Altos de Cerro Azul to be a community of private roads in 1989. This appears to be a governmental designation accomplished by letter. The citation does not name any legal authority to so designate the roads as private or what statute allows the MOP to abdicate any responsibility to maintain the roads. I will infer that this related to the fact that the late Mr. Arturo Melo maintained ownership of the underlying property that was never titled to the government.

Pursuant to a law of 25 January 1973 the Ministry of Housing drafted a regulation (not a law but an internal document subject to change at the will of any current administration) . This regulation at Article 11 states that a housing project that approves (future tense) a system of private streets will create an Association of Residents (not owners so this could include rent paying tenants or even squatters) that shall be organized and registered with the Ministry of Government and Justice and which shall be a nonprofit organization (what I call in English a voluntary unincorporated association).

To my knowledge, there has been no housing project commenced in Altos de Cerro Azul since 25 January 2003. this development is thirty or more years in existence. The existence of Altos de Cerro Azul preceded by many years the Ministerial Regulations applicable to projects commenced after the effective date of each cited regulation.

To the extent that Vistamares developed properties after 31 August 1998 it should have included the required contract language in any sales contracts and deeds if it desired to maintain private roads and if it desired to foist the road maintenance onto subsequent buyers of property from the developer.

To the extent that Vistamares or any other developer commenced a new project or neighborhood after 21 February 2003, it should have formed the necessary road maintenance association. In the absence of contractual transfers recorded in deeds and in the absence of the commencement of any new developments the responsibility to maintain the easements we call our roads remains with the Melo company(ies).

Because I can conceive of no legal means to compel any Melo company to maintain the roads in any but the most primitive of condition, I suggest that the owners form an Association of Residents responsible for the maintenance of any private roads. Such an association needs to obtain estimates from paving companies to discern the cost to maintain any private roads. The association then needs to develop a plan to collect the funds necessary to hire a company or companies to maintain the roads in a safe condition and to regulate the ingress and egress of heavy vehicles that cause the greatest damage to the roads. I will gladly participate in any such association in futherace of our mutual interests in maintain private roads if a decision is made that the roads should remain private and thus the sole responsibility of the owners utilizing the same.

Note that the Association of Residents for the maintenance of private roads is NOT a homeowner's associaiton as com=ntmplated by an unrelated law governing horizontal properties and would be seperate and distinct from the Homeowner's Association referenced in the notice of meeting. Homeowner's Associations are covered under a distinct and unrelated law and have no jurisdicotn over what are deemed to be private roads.

Mark P. Ort & Yariela U. Ort
Casa 61, Torreon
Responder