INTERNET

Aqui se les informara de los temas importantes y criticos que tienen que ver entre los propietarios. Usted podra opinar e inclusive proveer soluciones a esos temas.

This forum is to provide information about critical and important issues that need the attention of the property owners. You can discuss and provide solutions to these issues.
Responder
admin0004
Numero de Lote: 00
Urbanización: Fortin

INTERNET

Mensaje por admin0004 »

A continuación comunicación de Jonathan Peel, propietario en Altos del Torreón. Es de mucha importancia.

SOLUCION DE INTERNET PARA TODOS LOS RESIDENTES Y PROPIETARIOS DE LOS ALTOS DE CERRO AZUL

Hola Vecinos,

Estamos haciendo la gestion con la compania de Internet SiWireless para extender la cobertura hacia los residenciales: El Frente, El Torreon, El Alcazar y El Castillo todas las demas areas ya reciben internet de SiWireless y estan bienvenidos a ser parte de esta promocion especial

Se estima un precio ideal de:

$60.00 por - 5 Mbps
$65.00 por - 10 Mbps Opcion Familiar RECOMENDADA
$80.00 por - 15 Mbps
$110.00 por 20 - Mbps

El internet de SiWireles es dedicado e ilimitado. Lo que significa que no importa cuantos clientes se unan a la red de SiWireles, esto no afectara su velocidad y tampoco tiene que preocuparse por el uso ya que la data es ILIMITADA La mensualidad de 10 Mbps por 65$ que es un plan familiar es suficiente para tener una conexion estable y confiable para una familia grande por lo cual es lo opcion Recomendada

$230.00 seria el costo (solo una vez) de la instalacion de los equipos que dejaran en su residencial para hacer la conexion posible, de los cuales si en algun momento usted se muda puede llevarselos a su nueva casa y contratar los servicios.

El costo de la instalacion se puede dividir en dos pagos

Se necesita al menos 18 personas para hacer esto posible.

Esta mínima inversión influye directamente en el precio de las casas existentes.

El otro gran beneficio que tienen los propietarios de "El Frente" (quienes llevan toda la vida de este proyecto con un problema grande de Comunicacion telefonica) es que nuestras propiedades seran mas atractivas para la venta. Cuantos de hemos estado a punto de vender nuestra casa y justo cuando surge el problema de comunicacion (internet) la venta se cae? O cuantos compraron sin conocer este problema? Una casa sin internet es muy dificil venderla en estos dias.

Una casa sin internet NO VENDE

La agenda con este tema es ayudar y personalmente, todos mis clientes (10 en total) y yo vamos a adquirir el servicio de SiWireles en el Torreon ya que vamos a prescindir de los servicios de otra compania por su mal servicio. El nombre de la compania me lo reservo por tema de etica profesional.

Esta promocion estara disponible por las proximas dos semanas y SiWireless comenzara a instalar esta misma semana y la proxima.

Para los vecinos que no siempre viven aca

Si usted solo viene esporadicamente o no mas de tres meses al ano, SiWireless ofrece un plan flexible en el que le conecta y desconecta el servicio cada 6 meses segun sus necesidades.

Si quieres ser parte

Escríbame por favor con su nombre, nombre de residencial y número de lote, asi como la ubicación GPS, su correo electronico y que plan que le interesa al Whatsapp +507 6792-1010 para asi remitirlo a SiWireless y ellos le contacten directamente para proceder con la instalacion.

Cualquier pregunta adicional, no dude en hacerla en este grupo, asi contestamos las preguntas que todos puedan tener. Si alguien tiene experiencia y puede dar su opinion honesta acerca del servicio de Si Wireless, nos encantaria escucharla!

Saludos Cordiales,
Jonathan Peel
Torreon 100
+507 67921010

RECUERDEN QUE ESTA PROMOCION ESTA ACCESIBLE PARA TODO RESIDENTE Y PROPIETARIO DE LOS ALTOS DE CERRO AZUL

______________________________________________________________________________________

ATTENTION ENGLISH SPEAKERS

INTERNET SOLUTION FOR ALL LOS ALTOS DE CERRO AZUL'S

Hello neighbors,

We are making arrangements with the Internet company SiWireless to extend coverage to residential areas: El Frente, El Torreon, El Alcazar and El Castillo. All other areas already receive internet from SiWireless and are welcome to be part of this special promotion.

We estimate an ideal price of:

$ 60.00 for - 5 Mbps
$ 65.00 for - 10 Mbps RECOMMENDED Family Option
$ 80.00 for - 15 Mbps
$ 110.00 for - 20 Mbps

SiWireles internet is dedicated and unlimited. Which means that no matter how many clients join the SiWireles network, it won't affect your speed and you don't have to worry about usage as the data is UNLIMITED. The monthly fee of 10 Mbps for $ 65 (which is a family plan) is enough to have a stable and reliable connection for a large family, which is why it is the Recommended option.

$ 230.00 would be the cost (only once) of the installation of the equipment that will be left in your residence to make the connection possible, of which if at any time you move of residence you can take them to your new home and hire the services.

The cost of the installation can be divided into two payments

At least 18 people are needed to make this possible.

This minimal investment directly influences the price of existing houses.

The other great benefit that the owners of El Frente have (who have spent the whole life of this project with a big problem of telephone communication) is that our properties will be more attractive for sale. How many of us have been about to sell our house and just when the communication problem (internet) arises, the sale falls? Or, how many bought without knowing this problem? A house without internet is very difficult to sell these days.

A house without internet DOES NOT SELL

The agenda with these negotiations is to help and, personally, all my clients (10 in total) and I are going to acquire the SiWireles service in Torreon and other areas since we are going to dispense with the services of another company due to their poor service. I reserve the name of the company for the sake of professional ethics.

This promotion will be available for the next two weeks and SiWireless will begin to install this week and next one.

For the neighbors who don't always live here

If you only come sporadically or no more than one to three months a year, SiWireless offers a flexible plan in which you connect and disconnect the service every 6 months according to your needs.

If you want to be part

Please write to me with your name, residential name and lot number, as well as the GPS location, your email and what plan you are interested in at WhatsApp +507 6792-1010 in order to refer you to SiWireless and they will contact you directly to proceed with installation.

Any additional questions?

Feel free to ask in this group, so we can also answer the questions that everyone may have. If anyone is experienced and can give their honest opinion about SiWireless services, we would love to hear from you!

Best regards,
Jonathan Peel
Torreon 100
+507 67921010

REMEMBER THAT THIS PROMOTION IS ACCESSIBLE TO EVERY RESIDENT AND OWNER OF LOS ALTOS DE CERRO AZUL
JenEloff
Numero de Lote: C7
Urbanización: Alcazar

Re: INTERNET

Mensaje por JenEloff »

Hi Jonathan - Do you have an email I can write to? We are very interested! We don't have WhatsApp. Tried to phone that number but it doesn't work.

Jennifer and Ian
admin0004
Numero de Lote: 00
Urbanización: Fortin

Mensaje por admin0004 »

Correo electrónico de Jonahan Peel.

info@PBAcorporation.com

por favor mándele su teléfono por este medio, urbanización y No. de lote.
colmport
Numero de Lote: 61
Urbanización: Torreon

Mensaje por colmport »

This seems like a very good opportunity if service can be provided. We live at lot 61 Torreon. SiWireless came to our home last year and spent several hours attempting to obtain a signal. they told us teat there must be a line of sight to a tower at either Cerro Jefe or in the city to obtain service. They were unable to obtain any signal on Calle Kilimanjaro.

If the need for a signal from a tower has changed and service can now be provided to our address, I would be very interested because C&W, although nominally available, is very poor and only available sporadically. C&W then takes as long as three weeks to come to the house to resolve the lack of service...even though they tell you it will be 48 hours... It has been an acute frustration for the past 16 years!

I fear that El Frente may have the same issue of connectivity to a signal. If service is available without line of sight to any towers and we can obtain service on Calle Kilimanjaro here and those in El Frente can do so also, please let us know! I agree that homes without internet availability are less desirable and cause considerable hardship for those of us in dire need.

Mark
Casa 61, Torreon & Yari Ort
colmport
Numero de Lote: 61

Mensaje por colmport »

Has anyone determined whether Si Wireless service is available on Calle Kilimanjaro in Torreon. I have not heard of anyone here being able to access the service. I desperately want an alternative to the 0.17 download and 0.00 upload I received from C&W when I pay for 6 MBS...

Mark P. Ort
Casa 61, Torreon Calle Kilimanjaro
agoodridge
Numero de Lote: 4

Mensaje por agoodridge »

we got good signal in Calle Mc Kiley, which is just next to Calle Kilinmanjaro. If you call them at 6678-3342 or 6609-1135, they ´ll come and determine if better to connect to Panama City or Cerro Jefe...
Responder